Saturday 8 February 2014

You and Me

It's Saturday morning and time to play along with the Inspiration Challenge at Splitcoast.  This week, the site we are being inspired by is Bed Bath and Beyond (photo below).  
I love the way my card turned out; simple and fun.  I randomly stamped the frames on my card front then stamped the you and me onto the word bubble and cut it out so I could pop dot it.  Lastly, I stamped the heart then coloured with Copics and covered it with Glossy Accents to add shine.  Thought this would make a fun card for Valentine's Day.

I am adding my card to these challenges:
CASology- AND
Shopping Our Stash- LOVE ME TENDER
The Male Room- VALENTINE for a MAN

Have a great weekend and thanks so much for dropping in.

Supplies:  stamps-MME, Paper Smooches, Hero Arts/ Glossy Accents/ Memento ink/ twine

Inspiration Photo from Bed, Bath and Beyond

12 comments:

Marilyn (stampwithMJ) said...

Fun card! Love the frames!

Anonymous said...

Love this card!

Loll said...

So creative Karen. Love your collection of frames. The red really pops on the white and black. Loll xx

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW, this is great, really POPS!!!!
Thanks for joining us at CASology!

Anonymous said...

Nice card, very crisp. I like the simple color scheme. A good card for a man.

Tracey McNeely said...

Karen I love those frames, what a great background. Thank you so much for joining us this week at CASology!

Jodi said...

LOVE the pop of red with the black white!! Great job! Thanks for playing with us at the Little Red wagon!

Joyce said...

This is really such fun. I love all those frames and the sweet speech bubble. Thanks for playing along at CASology.

Unknown said...

Great collection of frames on this striking card Karen. Thanks for playing along with our Love challenge at ATCAS.

Karen x

Deborah Frings said...

Brilliant! Love the clean, graphic look and the pop of red on the heart and ampersand! Thanks so much for playing along with The Male Room!

Rocky said...

Absolutely gorgeous in it's simplicity, love it! Thank you for sharing it with us at The Male Room.

Barbara Godden said...

Oh I love the B&W with a touch of red. lovely card, thanks for playing along with us for the Love challenge.