Friday 10 January 2014

Hello My Friend




Hello my friends....hope all is well with you today.  I am playing along with the challenge at Splitcoast today called 'Pay it Forward'.  As cardmakers, we so often make wonderful cards but don't remember to send them out to let others know we are thinking of them or just for encouragement.
My special friend Gabby from Splitcoast, sent me this cute vintage phone and hello stamp.  
I began by stamping the phone image across the bottom of my card, then added scoring lines under that to ground them.  I stamped the word bubble then cut it out and pop dotted it over the phones for interest.

I am also adding my card to these challenges:
Little Red Wagon- all purpose cards
Have a good one and thanks so much for coming by and taking a look.

Supplies: stamps; phone and text??/ Scorebug/ black Memento ink/ Versamark/ pop dots/ twine



6 comments:

Davi said...

Love the cool card Karen! The cute little black phone images really pop on the white! I like the twine gives a fun addition :)

JanR said...

Fabulous card, Karen! I love the concept. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

Maroeska said...

Great card! I love the way you used the "hello" stamp in different colors, really works out great!

karen h said...

Cool card - love the 'hello' in different colors!

Gabby said...

Very cute card, Karen! Love the way you lined up the phones and the multi-color sentiment. Glad the stamp and sentiment finally came in handy. :)

Gabi MeWi said...

Just wonderful Karen!